Real Fun
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Форум приватного сервера пиратии: Real Fun

ФорумПоискПоследние изображенияРегистрацияMaitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there 4055741b5a8aВход

Maitland free online dating - Seeing whats out there

Перейти вниз 
На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий
АвторСообщение
Perthdat
Гость

Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Empty
СообщениеТема: Maitland free online dating - Seeing whats out there   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Сб Июл 23, 2011 6:27 am

Toowoomba dating - Wondering if normal guys exist still My name is Marianna BOX
Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Sydney1 Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Sydney2 Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Sydney3 Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Sydney4
I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Newcastle free online dating New South Wales free online dating singles in Coffs Harbour free online dating Richmond-Windsor dating Western Australia free online dating Trust is most important to me. That should be a given, but some people take it for granted. I am ready to have a man that can be a man when I need him, but go play with the boys when he needs to. I prefer someone who will be active with me, can either be hiking in the woods or enjoying a walk outside. I am a very open and straight forward person it's hard for me to hide my feelings. I tell everyone if you don't want to know don't ask me. If we become friends we will be friends for life unless you really mess it up. I am very loyal to the ones I love. im lookin to chill with someone tonight or in the next couple of days. i dont really want anything serious right now. im a single young hottie looking for some revenge on my ex who cheated on me. if all this sounds good to you then message me. i like everything fun. i like guys that are dominant. i want you to want me. i gotta a feeling, that tonights gonna be a good good night if you contact me. so heres the deal basically ,im married and we are bored like to kick it up a notch , ,please no stds ,oooh and would like to try new things not anything real crazy ,im a fun girl willing to try anything once so let me know if u are intertested.. im always down to meet new people and get to know people and I like casual sex from time to time. Im down to earth and down to go out and always have fun. and whatever else u want to kno about me just ask.
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
NowraBom
Гость

СообщениеТема: Coffs Harbour free online dating - Smell my thong   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Ср Июл 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Western Australia dating - This girl needs some lovin My name is Aliya BACH Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Bunbury online dating Bunbury dating Free Dating black singles singles in australia free online dating im a party girl that goes to college and that is new in town and looking for some fun. im loopkin to chill with someone tonight or in the next couple of days. i like my freedom so im not looking for anything serious. if youre looking for a cool cute girl to chill with and have fun then send me a message. I want someone who also enjoys doing things and tdying new things. Someone who wants to experience life and new adventures. Someone who ill treat me the way they would want to be treated. Write me an email and you will not regret it I promise. I like to model and shop. I want to model all over the world. I'm a very unique person. I just want to get out of my shell and be naughty. Anyone willing to come ; ). I am looking for someone nice to get to know....I am tired of being hurt and want someone knows what they want it life. I am very easy to please i love shopping, traveling, watching movies or just talking..I am looking to settle down with the right guy. Have you ever had one of those days where your so horny everything turns you on I am having one of those months. I am looking for a sexy guy who is very creative, kinky, and is ready to have some serious fun. I usually like my men alittle older so let me know. Hi guys im looking for someone looking for hot fun,I love motorcycles,I enjoy hottubs on cold nights. I love to give head and make a guys eyes roll in the back of his head.
lustJazm
Гость

СообщениеТема: Albany dating - My sex life is dull right now   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Ср Июл 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Gladstone online dating - Dont stay the night My name is Aiyana DORRIS i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. singles in Palmerston free online dating singles in Queensland free online dating singles in Tasmania free online dating singles in Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating Sunshine Coast online dating I love oxygen. I want to breath. I am funny...haha Yeah! Good taste in music. I hate limp dicked men! I would like to avoid any stalkers. I'm looking for someone who is fun to be around and knows how to fuck a girl right. my hobbies are going out and enjoying life...my goal is to meet a nice person 2 have fun with and enjoy myself without a serious commitment. im looking for soemone that i can kick it with and chill with in take me out to the movies and then maybe have a nightcap so if that sounds good then write me. Hello there. I am hoping to meet singles locally to spend time with and get to know better. I am not able to immediately relocate at this time. Good luck on your search. God Bless. im a party girl that goes to college and that is new in town and looking for some fun. i wanna let loose and have some fun out on the town ASAP! i dont discriminate because variety is the spice of life! send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up Smile Whats up im just looking for someone to hang out with who knows how to make a woman feel. The type of person would be any male who loves to laugh and be spontaneous and kinky. Email me I am waiting for u. hey im thin sexy nice ass and nice tits. i love big tasty**** and i want a man who knows how to plz me when ever i want it and who can cook while im at work but can also bring the paper home from his work. iff thats u then send me a message.
lustKael
Гость

СообщениеТема: Orange dating - Looking to let loose in bed   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Ср Июл 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Darwin free online dating - I cannot orgasm anymore My name is Quinn STURM i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. benaughtyfree.com Mildura dating Lismore free online dating singles in Geraldton free online dating singles in Queensland free online dating As much as I enjoy movies, I'd rather be go-karting with friends. You'll fall in love with my smile. My greatest fear is not taking advantage of life and all of its opportunities. In my free time I'll meet friends or explore the area but would really like to find a partner to do things with. I am looking for some casual sex this weekend or tonight. When we meet i would like to go to the movies then to dinner and get to know you and if i really like you long as you have a condom i would have sex with you. Sound good? I am a young college student looking to have some fun, some drnks and whatever happens after. I have brown hair and an athletic build. Believe me you won't be disappointed. Send me a message if you want to exchange pictures and maybe hookup. I really love a romantic guy and a guy who will tkae charge once in a while but will also be a bit of a pushover.! Sometimes I wanna dominate and other times be dominated. I want a guy to experiment and try new things so message me if thats you. I love to do anything that is fun. i like to swim, run, skate, sing, dance, act, and plenty more things. I also love to travel and is up for any challenge. So if u share the asme intrests im here waiting for you. Im a wild child totally rock and roll. Im looking to give favors in return for soe favors. More than happy to talk .. Will send more abuot me if there is any connection etc. No freaks please!
lustNath
Гость

СообщениеТема: Melton online dating - Cool guys only please   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Ср Июл 27, 2011 5:11 pm

singles in Maitland free online dating - Cool guys only please My name is Gisselle CHRISTMAS I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. singles in Mount Gambier free online dating Northern Territory dating dating chat Free dating sites singles in Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating For a first date I would just go out to a nice place for dinner. Then depending on my date interest along with mine. Maybe for a few games of pool or bowling. Something where we are around others. Wouldnt want to be a naughty girl!!! Hopefully, IJ will be offered a second date and for our next date.... Just use your imagination!! im your average young girl who loves to party and have a good time, so hit me up if thats what u want. I just want relations i dont want relationships, so dont get it twisted. send me a message and i will get back to u. Like to sleep in the nude and I can freaky at times when I'm really turned on. I got a tight pussy hope that's not to much for you gentlemen out there to handle. I'll promise that I will send a ipc. I am a nice, caring, outgoing person. I love to try anything atleast once. Im looking for that special someone and hopefully some new friends. I don't ilke to sit at home and want ot share my time with an active guy. i am a romantic girl loves to anything . i just want to meet a man that likes me and love me for me. i am a fun-loving kind of person. i enjoy hangin out and dancing and just bein crazy as hell. write me for more. I want someone who also enjoys doing things and trying new things. Someone who wants to expeirencee life and new adventures. Someone who will treat me the way they would want to be treated. Write me an email and you will not regret it I promis.
lustTyra
Гость

СообщениеТема: internet dating - Keep it right there   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Ср Июл 27, 2011 5:59 pm

single men - Give me what my man cant My name is Katlyn COMSTOCK Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Bundaberg online dating Mackay online dating dating live video free online dating dating usa I like to have a good time...actually im just interested in hooking up with someone! Like to have a fun time in the bedroom. if ur interested in a one night fling, holla! You wont regret it I promise! This is what I believe in and want to find one day...I want a movie kind of loev. I want the type of deep connection and meant to be together love they have in The Notebook . ( if your not into romance and not a hopeless romantic, dont bother writing me.) Is this too much to ask for? I am nice easy going, love to have fun meet new people lol. I have curvse in all the right places I love trying new stuff. Hit me up so we can maybe see if theres some chemistry! Seeking to have a fun time with a cool guy. Checking this out for the first time. Looking for new adventures. Enjoys traveling and always looking for a good time. Eamil me to see if we click. Young, sweet and kinky...can you handle me? I'm looking to meet new people anmd possibly more if we click. Trying to see what's out there on these dating sites. Hope to find a sweet, sexy man to come out and play Smile i love to have wild sex. im tight and ready for you. i think im a nympho. cant stand the rain so no cumming on my face. im not a toilet so please dont treat me as such.
lustDebo
Гость

СообщениеТема: Western Australia online dating - Please no more weirdos!   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Ср Июл 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Geelong dating - I like to get wild My name is Giana MALLORY Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. singles in Rockingham free online dating Orange online dating dating in USA Albany online dating Central Coast free online dating I am a funny, sexual, smart, outgoing and sweet gal. I enjoy being around good hearted people who are themselves. People who help out others before themselves are always sexy in my book. I like guys who want to please the girl first in bed, especially with good oral, so if u are good with your tongue lets talk. Searching for the man of my dreams. Im very cute and deserve to be loved. If you would like to get to know me, send me a message. And please have something to say besides hey baby or what's up . Messages like that get deleted. I'm looking for a hot guy or girl to help me fulfill my wildest desires! I will let you have your fun with me, but when you are through, it's my turn! Be prepared for the most exhausting night of your life! Cya later guys! i love music and dancing and wanna go out soon and maybe hookup with a cool guy. im not looking for drama just a lot of fun! i just moved to the area from a small town. if you are cool and normal send me a pic and i will write you back. Hey guys. The first yime we meet I'd want to have a drink somewhere and see if we're at least vibing, make sure you're not a psycho. Wink And if there's chemistry there, then hey...let the games begin... I waht something liked this: go ouut to the movies or dinner, or whatever the dater prefers, laugh, have fun. then if all is good we can go to my place or his.... anybody else want the same?
lustGia
Гость

СообщениеТема: australia free online dating - Only guys looking for NSA please!   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Ср Июл 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Queensland dating - Hoping this can help me out My name is Annabella COONEY i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. singles in Mount Gambier free online dating Free Online Dating Sites singles in Gladstone free online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating Melbourne online dating I'm pretty new to this.Just looking for a good time. Im always up for anything. I enjoy no strings attached encounters and I'm looking for a guy that wants the same. Your pic will get mine. I'm a girly girl but i love sports too. I love to meet new people and try new things. My ideal guys would be Loyal, and Honest the most important not only with me but also himself. I hate liars and cheaters amd guys who don't know what they want please dont waste my time. I really don't get along well with people who are serious 24/7..laughter is good for the soul! I don't have any kids right now, but someday if i meet the right person i would like to start a family. I consider myself a full package in life. I like to cook and look nice for my special someone. im very thin i have beautiful hair and eyes. i love to be adventurous with various guys. i have a big butt and very soft skin and i am in shape and am looking for a guy that wants to have some funj with me. Hello. I am a sexy sweet chick. I am very down to earth and very sensual when i want to be. I am looking specifically for a hookup. Contact me soon! I am young, typically like older men..not too old! I love my job, work very hard, therefore I like to play hard too. I like someone who is assertive, driven, and stable. I like to go out to bars but I also like just staying in and having fun at home !o) I am looking for someone to just have a good time with and hookup with sometimes!
lustJayl
Гость

СообщениеТема: Richmond-Windsor free online dating - I really am a whore   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Ср Июл 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Geelong online dating - Come check me out! My name is Regina ADAME I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Richmond-Windsor dating Darwin dating single women Mackay free online dating Geelong free online dating I've kind of given up on the whole find your soul mate thing or anything that is considered serious. Instead of looking for that guy I think I'd rather just have someone fun to hang out with that we can hook up and hang out- with no strings attached. With the understanding that this won't become a Real Relationship . I want it all. I want a masculine take charge dude that will take me out and have some fun. I want a unique sexual date!I want a straight forward, manly guy. If thats you, what are u waiting for? I'm very easy going, love to have fun and go out, but certainly fine with staying in and popping movie and chilling at home. I love to try new things in bed and would love to try them with a nice easygoing persom too!! No commitfments I just want some fun now! I am looking to meet new people to have a good time. I am bi and enjoy play with men, women, and MF couples. Drug/disease free, a little wild and can do some kink (I tend submissive) but also just like good old fashioned sexy fun, flirting, dancing, hanging out, making out/foreplay, and gettin' it on. ;-) I want a man who takes care of himself... he doesn't have to be rock solid, but no beer guts please!! Also, I feel like I must add - I d not care for pushy men. No does mean no - don't ask the same question over and over again. If I like you, trust me, you will get what you want wink wink! I want to be bent over and screwed like you have never done a woman before. I want your co ck inside my wet pu55y and to ram it deep in htere... I really like to suck and i like to be tagged from behind....are you the one?
lustAnna
Гость

СообщениеТема: Queensland free online dating - Lets get freaky   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Ср Июл 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Darwin free online dating - Ill be your mistress My name is Catalina BURDEN Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Wagga Wagga free online dating singles in New South Wales free online dating singles in Wollongong free online dating dating uk singles in Bathurst free online dating I prefer to know the sexual status oft a man before giving myself up. Still has to wear a condom, but it's usually decent to know the history of std's. Don't mean to come down on anyone, but knowing is half the battle. I am in a relationship so let's be discreet. I love to have fun! But what I am most looking for is the physical side of what I don't already have in my life. I am not looking for something long term or to replace what I already have in life. But there are a few things in life that I want more of than what I am getting now. Trying to find a match for me - I am an attractive, positive, fun chick who knows how to please a man - just am very picky about who I date - young and in very great shape - very sensual and sexy. Hit me up if u think u deserve me. i am very up front about what i want. my perfect idea of a first date is gettin picked up & goin to dinner then going back to his house to have hardcore sex all night long. if ygou wanna cut to the chase then write me. Whats up im just looking for someone to hang out with who knows how to make a woman feel. The type of person would be any male who loves to laugh and be psontaneous and kinky. Email me I am waiting for u. I'm loving the single life right now, and want to have fun meeting new guys with a strong head on their shoulder. I want to find a man that can handle me, becauuse I'm a firecracker. Interested in rendevous with different guys and some of my girlfriends. If you have a strong back and a high energy level, contact me.
lustMela
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Toowoomba free online dating - Its gettin hot in here   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Ср Июл 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Mount Gambier dating - I can drive u wild My name is Reyna GOFORTH I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Melton free online dating singles in Mildura free online dating singles in Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating Brisbane free online dating Ballarat dating I love to have fun and a good time, enjoy communication and touching, massage is always a great way to end a date, I love fast cars, sharing alone time together, and trying new things in bed. I dont want a boyfriend now but a guy to experiment with and explore my freaky side so if you are ok with having someone on the side then give me a holler. For a first date I would just go out to a nice place for dinner. Then depending on my date interest along with mine. Maybe for a few games of pool or bowlinb. Something where we are around others. Wouldnt want to be a naughty girl!!! Hopefully, I will be offered a second date and for our next date.... Just use your imagination!! im a party girl that goes to college and that is new in town and looking for some fun. i wanna let loose and have some fun out on the town ASAP! i dont discriminate because variety is the spice of life! send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up Smile I'm sick of being the good church girl. I want to have sex and I want it now!!! Time to form a new me!! I just hope tehrde are people who can help me and teach me the ropes. Come on baby light my fire tonight!! I am a very unique person. I love listening to music. I keep to my self mostly but im not really quiet. I can be shy at times. It doesnt take me long to get use to people and am looking for a guy to break me out of my shell. Looking to keep my options open for casual hookups. Not really sure why I am on this....just poking around and poking, and poking.Um....wanted to see what the sleection of people are like since I have not heard many positives about this site.
lustIngr
Гость

СообщениеТема: Warrnambool dating - I am very impatient   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Ср Июл 27, 2011 11:12 pm

singles in Queensland free online dating - Friends with benefits? My name is Maeve CORBITT I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Brisbane online dating Maitland online dating Bundaberg free online dating Melbourne online dating Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating I am looking for someone to have a lot of fun with.I am very eager to learn new thing and have a great time. I have no kids. I have a great bodyand I love to have sex would love to do so on a daily basis. For a first date, I like to get right into it. No games please, I am hot and looking for action. We could go hang at my place where I would get to know every inch of you, and you will find me DEEPLY satisfying. So stop waiting and lets get this thing going! This is all very new to me but I thought I would give it a try and see if it is possible to find someone great..sweet...and loves to make love...the right way. Do you knopw how that is? In 3 words will do,or more if you would like. I cann't wait to hear the answers!! I WILL listen!! I want it all. I want a masculine take charge dude that will take me out and have some fun. I want a unique sexual date!I want a straight forward, manly guy. If thats you, what are u waiting for? im kinda submissive so i love guys that are dominant. i am a student looking for someone to chill with and maybe more. ive been kinda bored so the sooner i can find someone to chill with the better. send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up Smile I have a huge heart and laugh at everything. I'm always acting a fool, always talking, always believing. I can make the best out of every situation. I want someone to hook up with on the side from time to time. Message me if ya wanna know more.
lustAddy
Гость

СообщениеТема: Gladstone online dating - Do me hard and fast   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Ср Июл 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Tamworth dating - I need a fuk buddy My name is Lorena ROYSTER I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. singles in Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Palmerston dating Mildura online dating New South Wales online dating Northern Territory online dating I do like to stay at home and cook dinner and cuddle up to a movie. I like to make my man happy and I am very affectionate and touchy. I will put my all into a relationship I just expect the same in return. Want to know more thyen just ask me. girl looking for fun, exciting and uninhibited guy. I am wild, uninhibited, creative, and fun. Age, race, not imoprtant. No drama please. Send me a message so we can talk more. I am smooth, soft, and feminine. I am a total girly girl and I love big men. I am very submissive, coy, and demure. I love shopping for shoes and getting dressed up for sex, what girl doesn't! Young attractive woman looking for good clean adult fun with a man. must have pic and be williong to travel if possible. Long and Thick tool is a plus, but not required. Send me something about you if u wanna know what I am all about. I am fun loving girl that's looking to meet new guys. I am open to most anything, especially new stuff. I will try most anything once. Don't be shy, hit me up and maybe we can hang out and I can show you what I look like naked if we hit it off. young & hot well educated female looking for fun! Likes going out to clubs , fine restaurants & hanging with friends. Not looking for a relationship just a good time! hit md up if interested!
lustCece
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Port Macquarie free online dating - I want to ride you now   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Чт Июл 28, 2011 12:44 am

Lismore online dating - Looking to let loose in bed My name is Gia NEVAREZ I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. Maitland dating Northern Territory online dating singles in Port Macquarie free online dating Dubbo dating Perth online dating looking for a playmate, someone that likes to hang out every now and then, drink a bottle of wine and get aquainted. Not seeking a rekationship right now, just someone to have fun with. I really am an ambitious girl. I like to get things done and make little goals for me to complete. I am a spunky little girl lol. Im lookin for a guy to hook up with from time to time. I am looking for someone to have a lot of fun with. I am very eager to learn new thing and have a great time. I have no kids. I have a great bodyand I love to have sex would love to do so on a daily basis. i love an intimate man. a ugy that knows how to please a woman. please feel free to contact me through email if you beileve that you are a decent gentleman who is willing to take a chance and get to know someone new =) i like to have sex. i am a certified nymphomaniac and am not satisfied with just one. i am clean, disease free, and tied up. what more can you ask for? im hoping to find someone on here to help me out with this need that i have. i very chill. i need some good dick. that's why i'm on here. lol. i'm very spontaneous and i a live life on the edge at most tiems. not looking to settle down right now just have some fun and get off.
lustDaya
Гость

СообщениеТема: South Australia online dating - No freaks please   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Чт Июл 28, 2011 1:31 am

Bendigo dating - A girl has to get hers too! My name is Jaqueline GUYTON Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Tasmania free online dating Sunshine Coast free online dating singles in Bunbury free online dating live chat dating Hervey Bay online dating Gentlemen Only Please. Not looking fro anything serious but you must have a romantic side. Just looking for some hot sex and great conversation. Email me for more. I'ma reg smoker and drink socially. Very experimental and fun. Don't need a suped model guy, god knows I'm not one but I do look good! I have a nice fat ass and suck a mean dick. Hello to whoever is reading this. Here is just a little bit about me: I am very out going usually goofy. I just love to make people smile. My interest are in anything outdoorrs. I love playing pool and just having fun and am looking for a guy to spend my days and nights with. I am a independent female looking for fun!!!!!!!!!I am looking to hook up with people in my area for nothing more than ADULT FUN..I am cute and a gurly girl..I want smoeone who is easy going and willing to have fun ON DA LOW. I am an old fashion girl so first we would go out to a bar and have some drinks. If there is a conneciton than I would let him take me to the movies and dinner afterwards. If things are going really well maybe I would show him how sweet I really am and show my hidden piercings Wink My hobbies include anything artsy, musical and creative. As much as I love focusing on work, I want to have someone in my life to complete me, emotionally and physically. I like to explore new things sexually and need someone to help with that.
lustEile
Гость

СообщениеТема: dating in USA - You wont kick me out of bed   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Чт Июл 28, 2011 2:13 am

South Australia online dating - Looking for a spontaneous guy My name is Pamela WALDROP Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Free dating sites Ballarat online dating Coffs Harbour online dating Free Dating Hobart free online dating I have read other ads on here and still I am unsure what I should say. I'm fiesty, flirty and not sure what.I can be serious when I want and I am just enjoying my life. Maybe enjoy it with someone else.have a brain and be sexy or at least attractive! I'm a laid back kind of girl with the right person I'm not looking for an overly affdctionate person who needs o be all over me 24/7. I'm also not looking for a person with a ton of baggage that's constantly compare me to their exes and bring them up we aren't the same person so its not fair to compare. I like to go dancing, to new restaurants, etc you name it I like it. Thats itfor now I guess so write me if u want to get to know me. I am in a relationship but looking for a sexual encounter with a man and a woman (preferably a couple). I am bi-curious and am looking for either a female encounter with a male present to watch and help, or i would like both to participate. I am a cldan cute chick looking for fun. I am beautiful but I kept my pics off for discretion. I am an outgoing person just looking for some ole fashioned sex! I am willing to try anything once! One of my favorite questions are would you like regular or high test? Anything else that you wanna know...ASK!! I love going out havig fun.Im a very outgoing person and looking for someone who is sweet and loves to have fun.. nothing serious right now, but I do like my needs fulfilled, if u know what I mean! Looking for cool guys to kick it with. A first date for us can vary. It can go from shooting pool, to sex, or it can be more modest it all depends. If we click then we can skip all the bs and get to it.
lustBarb
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Bathurst free online dating - Shoot it all over me   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Чт Июл 28, 2011 3:00 am

Queensland free online dating - Looking for some quick sex My name is Nathalie BRINK Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Newcastle free online dating Northern Territory online dating South Australia online dating singles in Mackay free online dating Gladstone free online dating I am erally attracted to men who are not insecure I want someone who can love me and himself. If you are down to earth and genuine then look me up. no freaks please!! Hey all its me and I want to have a bit of fun, I'm not a big party girl or anything I just like to be with people especially sexual people. Maybe your that special one I am looking for right now. Why not drop me a line and lets see what happens. I would describe myself as small, yet sexy. You can contact me if your looking for a relaxed, yet exciting time...that is if you can handle it! Ha ha! I can be a real freak so be warned! I absolutely love to meet new people. I'm a very laid back kind of girl but I'm also very spontaneous. :)I do not like the clingy type or the very jealous type. I'm not like that, so I refuse to date someone like that and really am just looking for something casual. For a first date I would just go out to a nice place for dinner. Then depending on my ate interest along with mine. Maybe for a few gamesa of pool or bowling. Something where we are around others. Wouldnt want to be a naughty girl!!! Hopefully, I will be offered a second date and for our next date.... Just use your imagination!! I am a woman who is disease free and who is bored of dating and who hasn't had great sex for some time. I am looking for a man who I can have total sexual chemistry with and get alonv with too. I am looking for a man who is single, disease free adn who is friendly and easygoing.
lustQuin
Гость

СообщениеТема: Mildura free online dating - I am too hot for this   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Чт Июл 28, 2011 11:14 am

singles in Hervey Bay free online dating - Make me moan My name is Evelin MULKEY i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Tamworth free online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating Lismore dating singles in Perth free online dating singles in Sunbury free online dating Looking for something that could possibly lead to serious, longterm, committed relationship. Friends first though, not looking to rush. Looking for someone honest, down to earth like myself, who has goals and is actively pursuing them. Message me for more about me. Like to slepe in the nude and I can freaky at times when I'm really turned on. I got a tight pussy hope that's not to much for you gentlemen out there to handle. I'll promise that I will send a pic. i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that impportant as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. I am a fun loving person that like to have fun.I like going to the movie,park,outsides events,and going to the clubs.I like dressy real nice and sexy at all times and Im looking for a guy to get dressed up for so send me a message.. I'm all about sexy, I always wear heels, always done to the T... My hair is always done, i dont wear too much make up but my face is clear and naturally glows on its own.. Whatever else you'd like to know just ask because i can write a book hehe. Im just looking for a friend with benefits. Hello guys just looking for a well hung man so i can give him head. i like trying different things and this is one of them. you must be 9 inches or bigger no exceptions. must be serious and very discreet so if your interested just leave a message.
lustGret
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating - Its the motion in the ocean   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Чт Июл 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Newcastle free online dating - I want to give u what u want My name is Zaria GRAFF Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! australia dating Europe free dating Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating Wagga Wagga free online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads dating im just trying this out, looking to meet new ppl....if you want to no more about me message me i love shopping, hanging out with my girls, fashion, ....etc...like i said if there is anything you want to know just ask. NOBODY THAT IS CLINGY THOUGH, I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN! tired of making love and want to have some real rough sex. prefer a guy with a nasty streak. dont care abou your color but be clean and you can get some. im shaved and pierced. I want a guy who is sweet and can make me scream **** like an ange. I need someone who's going to be there for me, but not smother me. Someone who's main goal will be making me cum, so that I can do the same for them. Sound good to u? I am very honest and trustworthy. I don't cheat..there is no reason for it. I am a big family person. My family means a lot to me and we are close. I am fun and outgoing and looking for a guy for the long haul. I want a fling that goes like this: We would go out and drink a little. Then go back to my place and do the dirty all night!!! That is the perfect date for me. The guy can also say what he wants to do because I am up for anything. Lookin to have fun in closed doors. Lookin for a man to spoil. This is my second time on this website still haven't found what am lookin for. No games please lets have a gooid time.
lustAiya
Гость

СообщениеТема: jewish singles - Get me off and Ill return the favor   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Чт Июл 28, 2011 1:26 pm

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actualoy fall in lve with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to ym online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. Thatr night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night sicne then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I qould rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not taking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home eceryday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everythkng and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Toowoomba online dating Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating Adelaide dating Geraldton online dating asian singles Who wants to ve my pretend boyfriend? Someone who will act like my boyfriend when I'm with them, but doesn't take up my time outside the bedroom. No strings, no dates, no dinners.
lustHele
Гость

СообщениеТема: Richmond-Windsor free online dating - Sex without the talking   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Чт Июл 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these pepole and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. HBowever this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or somethingg. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when wefinished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However whesn I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was djring my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the nternet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). Form this day ownards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him,but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he tutned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. singles in Launceston free online dating Launceston online dating singles in Perth free online dating international Orange dating I am sexually confident, and know what I want in & out of the bedroom. Just wanting to meet up about once a week with a nice person. Please be straight, drug/dis
lustLea
Гость

СообщениеТема: Bendigo online dating - Want a boy toy for myself   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Чт Июл 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internet dating sites..and seriously, I rraely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly with no complete success) I have dated a few mewn (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchMaker.com (before their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and women) could simply send a wink without an email...I would occassionally notice a new wink added to my profile and check to see if ANYONE interesting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months gao...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so muvh in common so I emailed him...and we hit it off and a correspondence grew... While he is from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes teh theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visiting NYC soon. About a month ago, he indicated he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....many many many timew. I ifnally got up hte nerve to give hik my phone numbers... A week went by...and while I had given him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, eventuallyhe did call me (when I was in the shower, as luck wokuld have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then...he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and asked me where and when we could meet. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggested...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if he even knew how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's just one of thlse annoying circumstantial things... ships that fail to bump in the night! however, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoning but exciting newrelationship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i certainly wouldn't want tomisrepresent what's going on hope all is well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. And I am left wnodering....how? In other words...why do men think it is a kind thing to lead someone on in some sort of internet dating purgatory? Shepparton-Mooroopna online dating Hobart online dating Launceston dating Perth dating Kalgoorlie-Boulder online dating hey fellas im on here looking for someone to spend a little time with and hookup with from time to time. nothing too serious.... im not going to put my whole life story on here but im very good looking and dont have time for a relationship at the moment... if you need to know more just holla at me. I am a sweet female who is sexually deprived. I love my family and friends. I am adventurous and willing to try anything. I just love cuddling and watching t.v. or a movie or d.v.d. but really love having naasty sex. I'm a girl who is happy and loves life. I'm not into drama or head games. I love to try new things. I'm looking for that man that loves sex, and likes to try something new instead of missionary and doggy all the time. I would like to go out to idnner to talk and get to know a you and see where we could take the night... i would like to know your interests in the bed and out of the bed... again i just love living in the moment and want a guy that knows how to please a hot girl. I am into all kinds of music except classical and opera. I am not the type who can't stay at home...I like to read also...anything really that catches my atention I am not too picky. I thunk I am ready to settle down now so I a giving this a shot. Safe sex only. No smokers either. 18-45yrs only please. Single men only please and you must be wanting sex but NO RELATIONSHIP.
lustLill
Гость

СообщениеТема: Mount Gambier free online dating - I want u to do me all night long   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Чт Июл 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internet dating sites...adn seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly with no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchMaker.com (before their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and women) could simply send a wink without an email...I would occassionally notice a new wink added to my profile and check to see if ANYONE interesting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so much in common so I emailed him...and we hit it off and a correspondence grew.... While hes is from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visiting NYC soon. bAout a month ago, he indicated he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....many many many times. I finally got up the nerve to give him my phone numbers... A week went by...and while I had given him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, eventuallyhe did call me (when I was in the shower, as luck would haqve it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then...he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and asked me where and when we could meet. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggested...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if he even knew how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to aoplogise... it's just one of those annoying circumstantial things... ships that fail to bump in the night! howevdr, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmkaer and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoning but exciting new relationship my full attention (are all yopu women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a ohpeless romantic?) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i certainly wouldn't want to misrepresent what's going on hope all is well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. Ahd I am left wondering....how? In other words...why do men think it is a kind thing to lead someone on ih some sort of internet dating purgatory? Townsville-Thuringowa online dating New South Wales dating Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating singles in Rockingham free online dating Toowoomba free online dating I'm all about sexy, I always wear heels, always done to the T... My hair is always done, i dont wear too much make up but my face is clear and naturally glows on its own.. Whatever else you'd like to know just ask because i can write a book hehe. Im just looking for a friend with benefits. I am a young female looking for sex, sex, and more sex...I am allergic to latex if you know what I mean..Love to be with men with big dongs...Love to take it very deep.. I am looking to meet new people to have a good time. I am bi and enjoy play with men, women, and MF couples. Drug/disease free, a little wild and can do some kink (I tend submissive) but also just like good old fashioned sexy fun, flirting, dancing, hanging out, making out/foreplay, and gettin' it on. ;-) Like to sleep in the nude and I can freaky at times when I'm really turned on. I got a tight pussy hope that's not to much for you gentlemen out there to handle. I'll promise that I will send a pic. Im young and very hot and im just looking for a guy to have some fun with. I have a good personality, like to joke around, down to earth. I love a guy to talk dirty to me. Im also very interested in couples and groups. What you see is what you get so write me if u wanna see more about me and some pics... im a really outgoin person. I also love being wit other people!! Im really affectionate and love getting to know people!! So hit me up if our interested!!
lustClar
Гость

СообщениеТема: Central Coast free online dating - I like to get naughty not nice   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Чт Июл 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Ponzi Dating Please enjoy this oh so funny post from Gayle about one guy who couldn't take a hint to save his life! About 15 years ago I made my maiden voyage to Martha's Vineyard. There weren't many people on the ferry from Wood’s Hole, just a handfup of us, so the handsome, pock-marked man with a calm look caught my attentikn. I don't remember how we ended up talking (my ex-husband would say that I probably pushed my breasts out and tossed my hair, something he always says I do when I flirt)but I found out that he was the roadie/manager for a band that was playing at a bar in Oak Bluffs very close to where the ferry docks. Somehow I wormed my way into his lunch with the band members at the bar who asked me to come see them play that night. I didn't think that there would be any way in hell that my two gay, West Coast friends who I was visiting would come with me to continue my flirtation with a roadie for some hippie-ish bar band. But, well, they did and it actually became their MISSION to get me laid. We had a great time at the bar and thes band was surprisinglly excellent. When they had played their last set and Clive started breaking down, my friends URGED me to suggest thgat eh come back to my hotel room. The bar lights were flashing last call, and my friend was insisting that I slip him my room number. Somehow, it ended up on a napkin along with my lipsticked mouth imprint and my friend ran to the stage to give it to him. I was mortified. I was thrilled. Like a ship captain's wife holding vigil, but without the widow's walk and flowy white nightgown I stared out my window almost all night, waiting for Clive to walk up the path to the hotel and come rap at my door. The bed was right under the window and I rememberr just finally sinking, rather sadly, into sleep. When I left the next morning to go meet my friends, I noticed that they had left a little note taped to a post that said "Gayle's Room" with an arrow pointing in my direction. Back in Boston, with e-mail in its infancy, I found yet another way to contact Clive and I received an e-mail back, with some semi-apology about not coming back to the hotel, how he had taken a late-night walk and watched the sunrise. At the end of the e-mail, though, he said that there was something he really wanted to talk to me about in person and wondered if I would meet him in Providence when the band was playing, sometime during that next week. Something he needed to talk to me about in PERSON? Was he going to proefss his love for me and needed me in front of him to kiss passionately and carry me away into the Providence sunset? In my mind, that was the only option and I told hik that, yes lf course, I'd be there. I drove the hour-plus thinking of nothing else but how exciting a first kiss would be. I walked into the rather large place and saw Clive, in shorts, Timberlands and a tee-shirt. We hugged each other and sat down at a high-top table, ordered drinks, some pub-ish food and made quick small talk. Within maybe 8 minutes, Clive pulled a napkin out of the dispenser and took out a pen. "This is hwat I wanted to talk to you about." He started drawing boxes and arrows and began to describe something that I couldn't even follow. Why was this man DRAWING DIAGRAMS ON A NAPKIN WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KISSING ME????? It didn't take long before the boxes became a pyramid and I realized what was happening. I becamke an arrow on the bottom of a pyramid. He thought that I would bring him money and a bump up to the next level. To this day, I'm still confused how "boxes" could make someone rich. I let him finish his spiel and he went back to setting-up for the band. I was stunned. I was teemporarily immobilized. I had an hour and a half drive home and it was already way past my bedtime. All I could think abour was how it wouldn't matter anymolre if I smoked a million cigarettes because my breath wasn't an issue. I'm pretty certain that I had it in me to laugh, shake my head and not blame it on myself for being deficient in any way. There have been some other doozies of dates and situations since then, but, I'm sure that this will stand out as one for the "Dates From Hell" record books. Nowra-Bomaderry dating singles in Wagga Wagga free online dating Albany online dating Adelaide free online dating singles in Mandurah free online dating Hmmm well, I'm a young brunette student, just recently got my own place and now I'm lonely l
lustDebo
Гость

СообщениеТема: Townsville-Thuringowa dating - Im into having sex   Maitland free online dating  - Seeing whats out there Icon_minitime1Чт Июл 28, 2011 5:09 pm

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someonje that I had met online. That was the furthest tuing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messagees sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending ach other emails. Evsry night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like her knows me and I really know him. There isnt' one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love befre.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about mes in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my daysw with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one dya a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Melbourne dating New South Wales free online dating Ballarat online dating Bendigo dating Lismore online dating I have a huge heart and laugh at everything. I'm always acting a fool, always talking, always believing. I can make the best out of every situation. I want someone to hook up wit

Maitland free online dating - Seeing whats out there
Страница 1 из 2На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий